Anubias nana is a short plant with broad leaves. Its dark green colors make it an attractive plant and it will help keep your tank water clean and oxygenated.
Anubias Nana is a flowering plant that grows best when the rhizome is attached to a hard surface such as wood or stones. They have low to medium light requirements and can benefit from regular fertilization. CO2 is not necessary but can promote faster growth and more robust leaves. Since its a slow grower, the leaves are susceptible to algae growth if placed under high lighting.
Propagation is easy and straightforward; simply cut or pull apart rhizomes to be replanted.
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted above the substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Burying the rhizome, will cause the plant to melt and die.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
Family Name: Araceae
Origin: West Africa
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to moderate
|Care level|| |
Wood / Rock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & Returns
We deliver all over India. For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Delivery information
We hope you’ll love every purchase, but if you ever need to return an item you can do so within a stipulated time of receipt which may vary from product to product. For full details of how to make a return, please view our Returns information