Tropica Aquarium Soil is a complete, active, dark brown substrate in the form of small granules 2-3 mm in size. It is a complete bottom layer itself, which can be used without any other types of substrates of topping layer.
Tropica Aquarium Soil
- Improves the aquatic environment in the aquarium.
- Promotes plant growth.
- Creates optimal conditions for fish, shrimps and plants.
- Grain size 2-3 mm.
- Very appealing optics.
- Complete active substrate, which is used without other substrate products.
- Stimulates red color of the plants.
How to use Tropica Aquarium Soil?
Tropica Aquarium Soil ensures good and active growth from the beginning, and boosts the red plant shades. It is a complete substrate, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer. The recommended layer thickness in the aquarium is approx. 5-6 cm. Tropica Aquarium Soil is further an active bottom layer that lowers the pH value and slightly affects the water chemistry. It is recommended to change 25-50% of the water min. twice a week during the first 4 weeks after establishing the aquarium.
How do I calculate the quantity of Soil or Soil Powder needed for my tank?
- Measure your tank’s length and width in cm, for example 90 x 60 cm.
- Consider the thickness of the bottom layer you want, e.g. 8 cm.
- Make the layer thicker towards the rear wall for a great visual effect!
- The calculation to do is length x width x layer divided by 1000.
- In our example, 90 x 60 x 8/1000 = 43,2 L Soil/Soil Powder needed.
3 ltr, 9 ltr
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & Returns
We deliver all over India. For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Delivery information
We hope you’ll love every purchase, but if you ever need to return an item you can do so within a stipulated time of receipt which may vary from product to product. For full details of how to make a return, please view our Returns information
ReviewsThere are no reviews yet.