Cancellation of Order by User
- Cancellation of order within 6 hours without penalty, except the 2%
- Bank Charges or Gateway Charges that we would incur for the payment being made to us via the payment gateway.
- After placing an order, customer can only cancel the order if the order state is showing as “pending”; under Order History.
- Cancellations have to be made within (maximum) 6 Hours of placing an order.
- For canceling your order, you will have to get in touch with our Customer Support Team by sending an email giving your Order Number.
In case we receive a cancellation e-mail and till that time the order has already been “processed”; by us, the order cannot be canceled. We, ie www.somethingfishy.co.in has complete right to decide whether an order should be cancelled or not. Also, the customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by www.somethingfishy.co.in and accept www.somethingfishy.co.in decision regarding the cancellation.
In case of Perishable Goods
In case if a customer wants to cancel the order for a perishable products, the cost of the products will have to be borne by them.
In case of Gift Certificate
Gift Certificate will not be canceled, user can demand for extension of expiry date within 3 days of purchase.
Cancellation of Order by Something Fishy
- Something Fishy reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason.
- This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received.
- The 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available or any other related reason) any extra cost spent by Something Fishy for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User.
Replacement/ Return Policy by www.somethingfishy.co.in
We have a window for returns/refunds if the products are returned or refunded withIn 7 days except in case of the following:
1. Products perishable in nature
2. Gift Certificates
3. Items that have been used or opened
4. An item not returned in the condition it was received.
5. Any item received by us in a damaged condition.
6. Items sourced or delivered outside India.
7. Electronics [ with exception if the product is not the same as ordered or any manufacturing defect ]
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
- the item may be damaged during transit
- or there might be a manufacturing defect
- or that a wrong item is delivered to you
In only such cases as given above, we will replace the item at no extra cost, provided that the request for replacement / return of item is made within the stipulated time-frame as given below with valid video proof of the product being unboxed. We may ask for more proofs if there is a need for us to assess the case in question in a better manner. No returns or replacements will be allowed after the order is processed, except for the reasons given above.
To get a replacement, email us your Order Number and the Reason for returning. Only after receiving our confirmation for the return, you are requested to send the item back to us. We will then arrange for the replacement of the item through our logistics partner. We shall not be
responsible for any items sent to us for return / replacement without our confirmation.