Ideal for most Aquatic Turtles.
The highly balanced nutrients and inclusion of the Hikari Germ support intestinal fiora and immune system health.
- Say Goodbye To Odor – The highly tested and uniquely blended ingredients, including specific herbs, help reduce odor while increasing feed efficiency, which translates to less waste.
- The Hikari-Germ™ Benefit – These proprietary probiotics remain active in the waste to help decompose it making it less taxing on your bio-action. Expect improved water quality when used as directed.
- Nutrition Specifically For Your Turtle – Added calcium supports the development of the outer shell while vitamin D3 improves calcium absorption.
A uniquely balanced combination of nutritious ingredients aquatic turtles desire meaning no supplemental feedings are required.”
Feed once daily the amount your turtle will consume within a few minutes. In lower water temperatures less food is required.
Saki-Hikari® TURTLE is most effective when used without interruption as a daily diet. The Hikari Germ™ is a transitory bacteria that does not remain in the intestine and is quickly discharged once feeding is discontinued. Intermittent use or mixing with other diets will not allow the Hikari Germ™ to offer its maximum benfiet.
We recommend Saki-Hikari TURTLE as a daily diet for
All kinds of aquatic turtles.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 41%||min. 4.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 10%||max. 14%||min. 1.0%|
- 1.59 oz (45g). Item No. 43622
- 7.05 oz (200g). Item No. 43624
- 20 oz (567g). Item No. 43626
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & Returns
We deliver all over India. For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Delivery information
We hope you’ll love every purchase, but if you ever need to return an item you can do so within a stipulated time of receipt which may vary from product to product. For full details of how to make a return, please view our Returns information
ReviewsThere are no reviews yet.