Ideal for Any Discus
A Scientific Diet For All Varieties Of Discus, Angelfish, Dwarf Cichlids & Other Tropical Fish.
- Contains natural ingredients like krill and silkworm pupa which promotes ready acceptance by even the most finicky eaters.
- Utilizes bio-chemically synthesized color enhancing carotenoids to help develop vivid, natural coloration without negatively impacting the bluish tones.
- A balanced combination of premium, natural ingredients and lipids which promote desirable form with growth previously only available using live foods, but without the potential for parasite infestation or excessive odor and mess.
- Laboratory tests proved the pellet size and slowly sinking characteristics make it the first choice of finicky eaters and juvenile or wild caught specimens. A pellet perfectly designed for the normal feeding action of discus.
- Absorbs water quickly and becomes soft taking on a worm-like texture. Best of all it retains its shape.
For best results feed smaller amounts more often instead of two feedings daily. Turning the water flow down when feeding discus can be beneficial. Remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid any health-impacting water quality issues.
We recommend Hikari Tropical DISCUS Bio-Gold as a daily diet for
Discus, Angelfish, Apistogramma, Dwarf Cichlids & Other Smaller Tropical Fish
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 50%||min. 12%||max. 3.0%||max. 10%||max. 15%||min. 0.8%|
sample. 2.82 oz (80g). Item No. 22316
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & Returns
We deliver all over India. For full details of the delivery options we offer, please view our Delivery information
We hope you’ll love every purchase, but if you ever need to return an item you can do so within a stipulated time of receipt which may vary from product to product. For full details of how to make a return, please view our Returns information
ReviewsThere are no reviews yet.